20130314-080652.jpgAll right, now. That word "Authoritah" is South-Parkian for "Authority". And little Cartman's over there trying to get it. Or get people to "respect it".

Speaking with someone yesterday, I discovered we both had moments when we began to "own" our gifts, our talents, our Galactic-ness, if you will. In my case, it was owning my clairvoyant abilities, via a clairvoyance class. Owned it so much that I owned myself out of the class. I "claivoyantly" knew it was time to leave. (sorry, class teachers, for using my $150/month class fee for other things). I "owned" my own clairvoyant "authoritah".

And so it goes. I would say that we all have that choice. Own it, or not. Whatever it is.

As I owned "it" for myself, I eventually discovered that Higher Self. That Higher Authoritah. Within ME. After that, nothing else mattered. No other "authoritah" (small "a") mattered.

I don't expect others to like or respect ("honor" might be better word) my Authoritah. It's mine, not theirs. I don't expect others to like or respect my choices, based on that "Authoritah". And it's a lot more freeing to live that way.

And in my experience, that's what our Galactic family is looking for. Those who live according to their Higher "Authoritah".

So today, for myself, all "Authoritah" lies within. And what others "think" or "feel" about my choices, matters not. What others "channel" or write, or "get" from their "Authoritahs", matters not. Only the (my) "Authoritah" within.

In the end, today, I simply respect (and own) MY OWN "Authoritah"!!