111213_kauilapele_aspen_mission_dscf0755_10_2Some may have noticed I've changed the subtitle of this blog from "Today's energies from Hawai'i" to "Today's energies from the Cosmos". Whatever "the Cosmos" means. I'm not just receiving "from Hawai'i" messages. And I do not feel my essence as being and operating primarily "from Hawai'i" anymore.

So there. Enough about that (well, maybe not).

Right now, I'm quite occupied with releasing "things" of the former. Things, other things, things that have something to do with those things, and even more things that suddenly appeared as I was clearing out those other other things. That is all "taking care of itself", one "thing" at a time.

The other part I'm sensing right now is a complete lack of any desire to follow anyone else' messages, channelings, and really, just to get what comes from within. Oh, yes, I'll read one here, post one there, but none of them really hits like before. To me, that's a sign that I (along with many others, I'm sure) have moved beyond the "need" for that. Still I'll enjoy the reading of some of them, but the former intensity with which I read them in the past, is not there.

The same goes for the news, whether MSM, or ASM (Alternative Stream Media). "The Pope is gone", "Premier so and so was arrested", "This politician is being exposed", "Obama's being called 'the devil'". Same old, same old.

The "resonance" of all those things is the same to me. There is none. For me.

Part of this, I am sure, is that I'm headed to a place where I'm separate from all the so-called "news" (even though it may sound "wonderful"). All that happens "out there" is not my concern; even though a lot of what does happen "out there" may be the grand result of Light Work performed in the past. "The past" is not my concern. Nor is "the future" for that matter.

The Now is what I AM about.