111011_1124_Kauilapele_mauna_loa_snip44This might seem like an unusual post for me. However, I feel it needs to be said.

I just returned from a trip to Volcanoes (Kilauea) (a fun trip, namely, just for "fun"). And it was great.

But in the process, as I was standing in the Jaggar Observatory parking lot (early evening), overlooking the glowing lava vent in Halemaumau Crater, it "hit" me how most people there were so very dis-connected from the essence of Volcano itself, and (in my mind) the sacredness of that location.

People would get out of their cars, talk loudly about nothing, or do the famous "lock the car with the damn horn blowing" thing, or leave their lights on, shining over the crater.

And it hit me... these people were never going to "get" it. They would never "get" "the essence of Volcano... or the sacredness of that location". So even though I felt pretty damn pissed about all that "getting out of the cars, talking loudly about nothing, doing the famous "lock the car with the damn horn blowing" thing, or leaving the lights on, shining over the crater", I just accepted it.

The thing is, those peoples' time for "getting" into the "getting" of it, was over. Chance after chance after chance after chance after chance after chance after chance to learn about their Higher Self, their Higher Identity, their connection with all things of this planet, Gaia, this Galaxy, this Cosmos. And they still walk around and talk around, about NOTHING. With seemingly absolutely no sensitivity to ANY of that.

And I realized, right then, that I had done EVERYTHING I was guided to do about this for the past 4 years, here in Hawaii, here at Volcanoes, and all these other Hawaii places. And my time of doing any more for those ones (the ones still seemingly "with absolutely no sensitivity to ANY of that Higher Stuff"), was over. No more.

So I left that place this evening, with people still "getting out of their cars, talking loudly about nothing, doing the famous "lock the car with the damn horn blowing" thing, or leaving their lights on, shining over the crater", with seemingly "absolutely no sensitivity to ANY of that Higher Stuff"". "You insensitive ________s (fill in the blank) are on your own. Enjoy it."

And I drove over to one of the few electrical outlets there, boiled my water, and made my coffee, for the trip home. And enjoyed each and every sip of it, and the aroma of it, as I drove home in the late evening starry sky.