111213_kauilapele_aspen_mission_dscf0755_10_2[Kp note: as I wrote the "communication" below, my eyes went way out of focus. That to me is a sign that "the Galactics" are sending me a message (and, yes, I suppose you could call it a "channeling", but I was completely aware of what was being written and was in control of my BEingness at all times).]

There have been a few GaiaPortals recently that spoke about "Stations of Light" (here, and here). I've got a sense that's what a lot of us are going through right now... Moving to our "Stations of Light". I am sure that this rakes a different form for everyone, but it's kind of what I feel is going on in my own path right now.

So I've got a "communication" to write about these things... "Stations of Light".

These "Stations of Light" are rather new. At least the concept. They feel as if they are not "ships", in the "moving among galaxies or around the planet" sense. They are designed as places for individual BEings (Light BEings, like all who read this) to come together...prior to boarding their "destination" ship. These may very well be as "small" as a house, or as "large" as a major city, or section of a state. They appear to be individually configured for the local population which they serve. They facilitate and enhance communication among Light Bearers and Light Travelers, and exist as long as they are needed.

The process appears to be an intermediate step on the way to the entire planet becoming a Station of Light", a waypoint for Galactic Travelers.

So that's what came through. See how that resonates with you...