That's the gist of what I feel at this moment. There's nothing really that comes out strongly at all, to write anything about. So I guess the solution is, to write about the feeling that "There's Nothing Left to Write About".

Almost it's like there has been just a drop out of this whole, "What's going on now that everybody should know about?" paradigm. "Well, there's this one, and that one, and this one, and that one, and this channel says 'this', and that channel says 'that'". And there's that deeper part of me that just says, "Give me a break."

So whatever is going on "out there", does that have anything really to do with what's going on "in here"? Meaning inside of the Essence of Me? (or for you, "You"?)

Ulua... click to enlarge

I was in the ocean today. A marvelous sense of freedom always comes over me when I go out there. First the walk over the black rocks, out to the limu (seaweed/algae) covered rocks next to the breaking water edge. Standing in the ocean water as the swells wash up onto the rocks and foam around my ankles and calves of my legs. "Sumo stance". That's the stance I use when I get ready for a swell that I don't know how high or powerful it will be... so I don't fall over on my a$$ (those rocks are hard). But then I get the fins on (I almost never swim without bodyboarding fins... I like Tech Fins), and look over the edge, down to the ocean below, be the reef. And today I saw several fish. A couple orange and blacks, smaller ones, and one large guy. I think it was an ulua.

Always ask if it's okay to jump in, wherever it is. And the fish said, "Come on in." The ulua said so, at least. So I jumped in and swam out by the reef, beyond the reef, out maybe 30-40 yards or so, and around the point at Pu'uhonua o Honaunau. Out there for maybe 30 minutes, then back. Climb up on the rocks, walk back to picnic table, and let the salt water evaporate on my skin. It's still on my skin now.

That was a highlight for this day.

Now I'm having a mug of Tulsi tea. Peppermint Tulsi. Probably grown in Tulsi, Oklahoma. Or maybe that's India. Just en-Joy-ing it. The warm taste, the bright peppermint aroma, the flavor and Essence of Oklahoma (or is that India?). I'm loving it. This moment. This precise moment.

There's nothing else to say.