About these Mission Journeys

I felt moved to write this now as I feel moved to write this now.

It's 9:27 PM and I have no idea where I'll be sleeping. That's how these missions go. I go, rent a car, and sleep wherever Higher Self guides. I basically never know where I'll be from one moment to the next.

When I arrive, I usually stop at a local thrift store, buy a blanket, 2 pillows, and bring my own pillowcases to slip over them. And bring warm clothes if necessary.

Then I'm not "burdened" by having to be in a given hotel and can come and any time the Spirit guides. Sometimes I'll sleep a few hours here, a few there, a couple naps during the day.

I do not plan any food items. I'll usually bring a bit of my own coffee and tea and an electric water boiler so I can have a hot drink. Never do I know the food guidance until I'm on location. This time, although I never get "Layed" at home, I bought some sour cream onion Lays potato chips, which hit some higher spot. Often I do buy green leafy veggies and yoghurt, as their tasty to my body.

Bottom line is... Follow Higher Guidance, one moment at a time. That's what it's all about.

Not sure why this came out now, but look at the car mileage number when this message came... A tad and a half of synchronicity.

Blessings to all. More will be reported as we go. The results of this mission are already revealing themselves. (see the latest Cobra, for example... http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/09/fall-of-reptilian-empire-we-are-in-last.html )

Aloha, KP