I'm about ready to fall asleep. The body is like it's been transversed with energies from up, down, left, right, forward, backward. All I'm getting to say here, is that these next three portals, windows, gateways, of the 10-10, 11-11, 12-12. Particularly the 12-12.

BUT, each one is necessary for the following one. The 9-9 opened this huge gateway, really, a stargate, it felt like, and now all of this delightful Cosmic Energy is coming through, screwing with everybody's ego, and old paradigm structures. Absolutely messing them up, so they can't keep going on anymore.

Whatever the case, those of us who are "called" to go places, do things, wave arms and hands and move energy and all that Light-Energy-Worker-type stuff, MUST do it. Whatever it is. Wherever it takes us.

Some may be called places to clear karmic things, however, the large majority of those Light Working types will be "called out" of their "normal" lives, and asked to complete whatever it is that needs to be completed.

That's why some will NOT be available for conversational calls, or email answerings, or standard run of the mill daily chores, or whatever. I personally simply have not the time or desire to answer each and everything that comes into my mailbox. Sometimes I'll take the information that's in one, and look at it, but often it's just "noted", and we move on.

Example here, I've been working several hours on putting a movie out with all the photos I took on the 9-9 trip. I added an audio file, and , next time I opened it up, the Windows Live Movie Maker crashed when I touched the audio, or any slides that were covered by the audio. I just said, "pi$$er", and moved on. I can always recover it with Nero Video, but right now, I'm spent with all that. Maybe I'll do it later. I'm also right now not going to publish all of the wonderful emails and comments many of you made about the 9-9, and your experiences with your ceremonies. Not yet, at least.

There is a time when this "standard prior world" has to be just released, so that we may enter the brand new world that is opening up each moment in front of us. We may not be here to "catalogue the past", like many historians do. "Just do it, and move on."

I'm almost falling over right now. So I'll post this with comments open for 1 day.

[comments open 1 day]