As I awoke this morning, and was feeding and communing with kitties, I walked out and saw this. A Galactic Bagel. In fact it started out with a much smaller hole, and had expanded by the time I got my phone. This was clearly a Bagel craft, and not a doughnut (torus) ship. Nor was it a Krispy Kreme type craft. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krispy_Kreme)

And lo and behold, at JavaontheRock.com, I was gifted with this, today...

...(the bagel, that is; spread with rich butter, and fresh avocado (from the tree next to our house)).

So there is a message here. What is it?

I'm getting, it is the completion of a cycle (viz., circle), begun 11 years ago. Starting with the 9-11-01 series of events. And now, the circle (bagel), which has only been held in the sky (Higher Vision), is coming into being in the 3D, as a gift, and as a result of our holding that Higher Vision in our hearts and minds.

The Higher Bagel... is manifesting before our eyes.

~comments open 1 day~