There comes a point when, in order to move to the "next level" (whatever that means), I must release the past. "The past" can be what was experienced 20 years ago, 1 year ago, 1 week ago, 1 minute ago, or 1 microsecond (0.000001 seconds) ago. I've been going through such a "hey, it's time to release this thing" moment just recently. After returning from the 9-9 portal mission.

And it was to release myself from playing Sundays at this church over here in Kona, where I've been playing maybe 2 weeks per month for that last several months. There was a 25th anniversary party for this little church on Friday, and I was to play. So I did. But I (my insides) did not want to go. Interesting thing was, after returning home from the event, I found a yellow envelope on my windshield. It was a "parking violation" (technically, a "penalty"; but I remembered it as "violation") from the private parking company where I always park my car (as does everyone else in the church). As it turned out, I was the only one to get such a "violation".

I knew, pretty much instantly, that there was absolutely no mistake to this. I immediately "got" that I was "violating" my Higher Self, my Higher Guidance, by continuing to play there. I knew I had other things to be involved with.

This "every Sunday playing at the church" was an interruption in the flow of my life that was now being clearly labeled, in front of my eyes, to make sure I got the message, in a yellow envelope, as a "Violation".

Then today, I was signed up for Sunday service, and, again, my Inner Higher self did not want to go. But I did, as I had told them I'd be there. I gave the ticket to the minister, and she said she'd take care of it. Now I just wrote an email to her and explained that I would not be coming back to play there, at least for the rest of this year.

Interestingly enough, I had just seen this article by Inelia Benz. I originally found it at American Kabuki, which he found at 2012 Scenario, which they found at Inelia's website. The paragraph below was the main highlight for myself.

"Now, if you're really ready to retire and you're thinking 'you know what? That's all very well but what if I retire? Does that mean I'm choosing the old paradigm?' No, no it isn't, it doesn't actually mean that. It simply means that something within your own timeline, within your own life has to shift big time and that's why this barrier has come up."

This rather described some of what I was sensing at the exact moment I first saw the article, and even right now. I can say, I have felt like I "retired" from the standard old paradigm life, ever since I began my Galactic work, in earnest, back in 2009. And now, with the releasing of the church Sunday playing thing, I felt that way again.

Retiring from the old paradigm... whatever that is for you. Moving forward (upward) into the new paradigm... whatever that is for you. I'd pay a "pair of dimes" for that! (if you do not understand that "joke", then, well, maybe it's time for retirement!)

I love retirement.

I post the text of her message below. Click the headline or the "Read more" to "read more".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inelia Benz: "Breaking Barriers - Your choice to be free"

Read more...