I do not always post the GaiaPortals, but I felt a strong movement within to post this one. As often is the case, there is a fair amount of "cryptology" here, and I cannot say I understand it all. However, it does feel like "the grid" is getting "fired up".

So I guess I do get this part, "The Fireworks are now Beginning" (whatever that means!).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fireworks are now Beginning...

Grid point sparking occurs as alignments finalize in preparation for next stage of Ascension process. Energy upgrade for the Gaia Entity is required for final period leading to the 12-21-12 Grand Window.

Scientifics in the 3D-4D are occurring so as to prove concepts of Higher Levels. More to be unveiled increasingly as day passes night.

Many are called. And many answer that call. Unlike prior sylloquisms.

Messages from Gaia have overridden Cosmic ones. This may seem odd to some, but Gaia is the primary focus of the Cosmos at this time. We see all is proceeding smoothly, and do not anticipate any more stops in progress through the 12-21-12.

The Fireworks are now Beginning… And they are Real…