Just listened to this week's The Light Agenda interview with Richard Gage of Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth. This, to me, was an excellent in-depth interview of someone who was convinced that the standard story of 9-11 was correct, no ifs, ands, or buts. But later woke up when presented with the evidence of WTC-7.

I was not sure if I could listen to anything about 9-11 anymore, but I found this interview, as usually is the case with Stephen Cook's interviews, drew me in and would not let me go until I had heard the entire thing.

This might be an interview to share with many who might need to be "eased in" to the truth about 9-11.

You may read more details at the Light Agenda BlogTalk page or at the 2012 Scenario article.

PS: Next week's guest: Wes Annac. Quite the ancient mystic at the physical body age of 19.

MP3s were volume boosted. The mp3s below are already configured for upload to iPod, iPhone, MP3 player.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MP3s (each part, 30 min., 5 MB) (volume boosted)
Part 1
Part 2 (40 min.)
Complete show (70 min., 12 MB)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links
Today's show Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/09/13/the-light-agenda
Richard Gage's website, Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: http://www.ae911truth.org