x-files_header_2So, I have received several messages from people who've found ways to view the X-Files online, without the challenges I described in this prior post. I may post some of those after I've checked them out.

In the meantime, following the instructions I gave in this other prior post, a) I ordered a mocha, b) stopped bitching and moaning about my last night's viewing experience, then c) downloaded the Fox Now iPhone app.

Lo and behold, I had no problem viewing Episode 2, and was able to watch the end portion I had missed. Yay!!

Then, I reloaded the Fox Now Roku app (which I had PO-ed-ly removed last night), and noticed that I could indeed view Episode 2 full screen on my TV as well.

It's more than likely that the "hassle free" viewing of these episodes only kicks in the day after the show. We shall see.

I'll possibly post those other free-online-view links later. Right now I'm going to enjoy the "Joys of Posting"!!

(And by the way, I was never truly "PO-ed"... just frustrated... and yes, I know that is my choice)

Aloha, Kp