150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_2I saw a tree cut down today. I felt anger then sadness at what developers do to this planet. I am not perfect in my "seeing everything in the Light (and all that crap)"... But I know I have to not take it personally.

In Hawaii, this land and oceans have been thoroughly corrupted by the yearning for the $. It's no longer representing on the outer that which I know is in the inner of most Aloha `Āina warriors, and people.

Problem is now, for developers and corporations, those warriors and people are awaked. And this so-called "development" will likely be opposed at every stage.

Some talk about getting involved in the current political system. Or joining one of the many "protect the `Āina" or Hawaiian sovereignty groups out there.

More and more, however, I see only one practical and pono (right for all) solution... Return of the Kingdom of Hawai'i and the practice of Aloha `Āina.

Some may put down or laugh at the idea. But I sense that the "State" and "Fed" systems (corporations) are unable and unwilling to be stewards of the `Āina, first and foremost. They are in it for profit, in the end. That's what corporations are for... profit.

I could write more on this. But I will be sending my Light and Aloha to the restored and re-energized Kingdom of Hawai'i. Whatever that turns out to be.

Aloha KP