David_Wilcock_Search149Somehow I never saw this until now. I felt it was important enough to post on its own. Pretty significant news, in my view.

"I have experienced the ultimate 15-year time loop between now and February / March 2000 in my dream transcripts here in Canada.

"It appears that someone is watching my "now" and waiting for little things to happen... then takes that data and "installs" it in the past. Any idea of "coincidence" has been ridiculously and thoroughly defeated.

"Best of all, the new research I am doing is all pointing towards the spontaneous Ascension model... the 15-year time loop makes it very clear that this is really going to happen.

"This is probably the single most significant experience with the dreams and readings that I have ever had."

----------------------------------------------------

Facebook Post

I have experienced the ultimate 15-year time loop between now and February / March 2000 in my dream transcripts here in Canada. It is so deeply rich, astonishing and bursting with provable data, as well as intensely personal data, that it will be a major feature of the new book I came here to write.

The whole thing is profoundly psychedelic. It appears that someone is watching my "now" and waiting for little things to happen, like reading an article about the "five second rule" of whether bacteria fully contaminates food upon contact, and then takes that data and "installs" it in the past. Any idea of "coincidence" has been ridiculously and thoroughly defeated.

Some of the most important points are actually preserved in my Reading Transcripts on the site, which makes this truly dazzling. Best of all, the new research I am doing is all pointing towards the spontaneous Ascension model, and in just the last week or so, the case has expanded very, very dramatically in favor of this model.

Furthermore, the 15-year time loop makes it very clear that this is really going to happen. If this many things could be looped (and there are at least 25 specifics so far) then why would this intelligence be wrong about "The Event"?

Let's just say things have gotten VERY interesting here. This is probably the single most significant experience with the dreams and readings that I have ever had. It will take time to write it up properly but it will definitely be in the book.

I am going to slam out the rest of the article fairly soon as well, I hope. Internet access here is definitely not the greatest!