american_kabuki_new_header_1Well, I have not been posting too much of AK's latest items, but I am aware that he, like many others I know, have "gone off a deep end"... like we all are. Into our new paths. These messages are often questions from AK, followed by answers "channeled" through Denice, and AK then reports.

I personally sense that Denice' communications are basically "right on", but as always, use your own discernment.

I was informed by someone else about this one, and who knows, it might be "right on". So enjoy finding out who in Heaven's name was "The Rumi".

------------------------------------------------------------

Sphere Alliance Message #91 'Who Was the Sufi Poet Rumi?'"

AK: WHO WAS RUMI (the Arabic Sufi Poet)?

DEAR ONE/AK/TERRAN THE ROLE OF RUMI THE ARABIC POET WAS PLAYED BY THE ONE KP.  THAT IS A SURPRISE IS IT NOT?  IN COMPLETE LOVE AND JOY AND GRATITUDE WE SEND YOU A GREAT WARM GREETING. END. NEPTUNE DATA COLLECTORS.

And yes... I didn't expect that... but somehow it doesn't surprise me either. KP always has his mind on the higher energies...  

Then....

OMG! THE EYES AND NOSE IS NEARLY THE SAME! LOL!!!!

No wonder Heather called us the "squad" that nobody could figure out...