sphere_being_alliance_logo_11This appeared yesterday at Corey's FaceBook page, but I just noticed it today.

"...one of the main reasons for my update on keeping your reality bubble permeable. Those who are locked into belief systems or information by or from certain groups have been pretty vicious when data I have disclosed has not matched what they have absorbed into their reality bubbles.

[DW] "Yes... our site was down for a tremendously long time... Given that it was the launch of the show, this attack undoubtedly crippled the launch... causing massive financial damage... the same thing... happening to Salla... Obviously the goal is to try to prevent us from acquiring the funds we need to keep going."

Please use one's own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.

[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence; STS = Service to Self]

--------------------------------------

Facebook post

I'm working on finishing up my article today. The contents are of a very sensitive nature and I have had to try to figure out a way to deliver them in a way that will not cause more fracture and infighting inside the Truther Community. This is one of the main reasons for my update on keeping your reality bubble permeable.

Those who are locked into belief systems or information by or from certain groups have been pretty vicious when data I have disclosed has not matched what they have absorbed into their reality bubbles. They accused David Wilcock of faking his website hack when Cosmic Disclosure came out in July and I expect them to do the same with Dr. Michael Salla's recent web hack that occurred just prior to the release of his new book on the Secret Space Program. KP posted this update that I noticed this morning:

Exopolitics.org (Dr. Michael Salla's) Website is Down (as of 9-12-15)… (so we must be getting close to something)

Comment by Corey: My son and I have spent most of the last of few days sleeping and not feeling well. My wife took him to the Dr. this morning and he has Strep Throat. I am going to have to go in the morning for some antibiotics as well. My throat hasn't hurt so far but have had a mild fever, very low energy and pretty bad headaches. I'm still going to be on Coast to Coast AM with Dr. Michael Salla tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay on my article. It seems like one thing after another and roadblock after roadblock. Prayers and Healing Energy welcome for both my son and myself. frown emoticon TY CG

Comment by David Wilcock: Yes... our site was down for a tremendously long time and it was worse than anything they've ever seen. Given that it was the launch of the show, this attack undoubtedly crippled the launch of the show, causing massive financial damage. Sorry to hear the same thing is happening to Salla. Obviously the goal is to try to prevent us from acquiring the funds we need to keep going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaiam TV link (with credit (support) given to Corey): www.BlueAvians.com (hey... don't worry, it does go to GaiamTV)

Corey's Sphere Being Alliance Store: http://spherebeingalliance.com/store

Donate to GoodETxSG's work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the "Donate" button on any page. Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com

Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians) Corey's TOT Forum Thread (now closed)

Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the "Ask Question" button at the top of the page.

David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com (Donate to David's work)