150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_5At the moment I'm experiencing a desire for just "being still". Maybe it's related to the multiple storms that are currently surrounding the islands. "Stillness in the Storm(s)".

Pretty massive changes around here. I mean, on the islands, but also around the planet.

Personally, I'm feeling like I'm in the eye of the planetary hurricanes of change. And there are surely many hurricanes flying around out there tight now. Here , there, everywhere. And I do mean, "here, there, everywhere".

I've not felt like posting anything at all today. This may be my only post for today.

I have long since stopped judging myself for any blogging, or lack of it, that my Spirit chooses to do.

I'm not blogging for anyone's approval.
I'm not blogging to try to "fix" anything.
I'm not blogging to try to "wake people up".
I'm not blogging for the highest "number of hits".
I'm not blogging for money.
I'm not blogging for the "Kingdom of Hawai'i".
I'm not blogging for "The Galactics".
And I'm absolutely not blogging for mocha.

I'm blogging because I feel it is my kuleana (Sacred Path) to share what resonates within me, and to "put it out there". Sometimes it's a lot, sometimes (like today) it's hardly anything. In the end, it's my "a lot", and my "hardly anything".

If others enjoy reading what goes out on this blog, that's great. If it doesn't, that's also "great". In the end, I suppose I'm sort of here "for the planet".

And I suppose that is all I have to share for right now.

Aloha, Kp