150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_1There's a lot of "stuff" going on out there, and a lot of "goings on" about all the goings on out there.

People say this and that about this and that. And then so and so tells a story about so and so and "They are disinfo", "They are saying 'The Truth'", "Listen to them, but don't pay any attention to those other thems."

My only message for those things... "Not my Hoo Hah". And I will not make it my "Hoo Hah"...

The other only message for that is, "Who the h--- cares what those other thems' Hoo Hah is. The only important thing is, "Follow your Inner Guide"... and all else will follow.

Somewhere along the line with somebody, I remember reading that this is not about setting things up for the "Who's Right, Who's Wrong" show, nor is it about giving people "gurus" to follow so they can be okay (and so they have someone to blame when their path goes awry) and comfortable on their spiritual path.

All of that is OLD PARADIGM, baby. I suggest, "Let it go."

I am solely responsible for my own path. I am solely responsible for hearing the message that fits me. I am solely responsible for sensing what resonates with me. I am solely responsible for the I AM that I IS.

Personally, I do NOT have to follow anyone. I do NOT depend on others to tell me what my resonance is. I do NOT depend on others to tell me where to go, what to do, when to be, anywhere.

Sorry, "gurus"... you are not my guiding light.

I listen to the Higher Inner Voice. And that's the only one I follow.

Aloha Kp