150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_2First off, I'm telling no one how to BE on their path... Inner or outer... Single D or multi D.

As we move through this time of immense and thorough releasing of old baggage and transforming/raising of consciousness, it is my path that I stay away from "having to figure it all out". Or feeling the "need" to know everything about everything.

End all of end alls is, for me, at least, to remain true to the path I know is mine, and stay free from distracting concepts like "having to figure it all out" or "needing to know everything about everything".

All I'm saying is, my path, my journey, is mine. Someone else' is someone else'. It may be absolutely necessary for them to "figure it all out" and/or "know everything about everything". It just isn't mine.

Why this comes up, who knows.

But sometimes I feel I need to say it for myself, to remind myself what I am here for. It's to learn and follow my path, and if that entails helping someone else along the way, that's fine. But their path is not my path.

Aloha, Kp