corey_david_gaiam_snip_auto_adjust_320This was posted at the end of page 2 of David's latest article. David and Corey come in on the show at about 35 minutes.

Here's the Jimmy Church Radio page for this.

---------------------------------------------------

[DW] Here is a working link to the audio from our show -- for those who didn't catch it. Our part of the show begins slightly after the first 30 minutes:

Ep 310 FADE to BLACK w/ David Wilcock and Corey Goode
[Kp note: pardon but I cannot embed the plugin]

If you would like to see the first two episodes of our TV show, Cosmic Disclosure, free of charge, go to http://www.blueavians.com.

Your subscription gets you over 130 episodes of my show Wisdom Teachings, just as many of George Noory's show (including a stunning interview with Corey), two seasons of my interview show Disclosure, and now this!

We will continue working on the rest of this article and see how events play out on the world stage at the same time.

I have a major deadline to hand in the first draft of the first half of my book by mid-September, so once I get this second half done I really need to focus.

Stay tuned!

Ep 310 FADE to BLACK w/ David Wilcock and Corey Goode