140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_24Right now I'm feeling a pretty strong DIScomfort with this whole 3D experience. At least a few of the things that come with it.

I've got a 3D finger that's healing up (but throbbing sometimes... probably to let me know that it is healing up), a sore-ish neck-shoulder thing, and now (soon) a regular eye check appointment where you get your pupils dilated so even a dark room looks like it's filled with brightness.

Holy Crap...

At least now the planet is evolving from a state of "crap" to that of "Holy Crap"... at least it appears that way.

The challenge with 3D, as I see, is that I know I'm more than 3D, and evolving (rapidly, I hope) beyond it. Yeah, increasing vibrations... and all that stuff (then, dammit, vibrate my throbbing finger beyond the damn throbbing, won't you...).

The "best" solution I find, sometimes, is to "bitch and moan" for a minute or two, then just go through and grow through the "thing" that brought on the "bitching and moaning" in the first place.

The "thing" may seem like a "pisser", but soon it becomes a "Holy Pisser"... Which is released into the snowdrifts of Spirit!!

Aloha, KP