GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_53This information is from this New Corey thread post. He set up a new forum thread, which is here. So far there are only 3 pages. This is not a QA forum. Q&As are still at this Faqs page.

It was thanks to a SITSShow blog post I was able to find this. Justin and Julian tune in to and post a lot of Corey's information, and also go into much more detail on what he posts. I recommend their blog to anyone who want a more in-depth analysis than I usually give.

"...I have attended a couple recent SSP Alliance and Sphere Being Alliance Joint Conferences. After some recent assasinations and attacks on some of the SSP Alliance Leadership and Bases that housed high value personnel by some of the "Defectors" from other programs there was quite a contentious meeting this past weekend.

"[David Wilcock] has brought them to a professional team as he has admitted that it is too much for him to do on his own. There were some audio issues on his microphone and the editing had cost him several 40 hour weeks of work. I too was spoken to about not delivering certain information in a timely manner by the SSP Alliance and they want me to make sure that it gets out sooner even if I need to start working with multiple researchers...

"DW will be releasing his Part 2 Article as soon as he is done with this weeks taping of his Wisdom Teachings TV Show and then the "Contact In The Desert Conference" this coming weekend. There should be some very interesting disclosures there."

--------------------------------------------------

19th May 2015, 16:08 Forum Post #1

Hello,

After closing my 2 threads on Secret Space Program and Sphere Being Alliance (Blue Avian) Q&A's and Discussions I am opening this thread after speaking to Malc/The One and also request of quite a few members who have contacted me recently.

There is quite a lot going on right now. As many know I have Surgery this Friday the 22nd.

In addition to that I have attended a couple recent SSP Alliance and Sphere Being Alliance Joint Conferences. After some recent assasinations and attacks on some of the SSP Alliance Leadership and Bases that housed high value personnel by some of the "Defectors" from other programs there was quite a contentious meeting this past weekend. There was a follow up meeting that went smoother about 24 hours ago and I had another one on one meeting with Raw-Tear-Eir to discuss upcoming events and meetings I am being requested to attend again on their behalf at the Human Like ET Federation Conference Center/Station.

I have spoken to DW as well in depth about the editing of the video interviews that we did quite some time ago. He has brought them to a professional team as he has admitted that it is too much for him to do on his own. There were some audio issues on his microphone and the editing had cost him several 40 hour weeks of work. I too was spoken to about not delivering certain information in a timely manner by the SSP Alliance and they want me to make sure that it gets out sooner even if I need to start working with multiple researchers.

I have been very happy with the work Dr. Salla has done in his recent articles with our Q&A's through email. I just sent him another round of answers to questions this evening for another article that he should be publishing Wednesday or Thursday. The E-Book is mostly written but needs to be expanded on as it is just bullet points and facts.

DW will be releasing his Part 2 Article as soon as he is done with this weeks taping of his Wisdom Teachings TV Show and then the "Contact In The Desert Conference" this coming weekend. There should be some very interesting disclosures there. Since the E-book is being released with just about the full amount of details he should be presenting some interesting information not heard so far.

I look more forward to the E-Book (Released for Free) than I do the video interview because of the sheer amount of information that will be contained in it.

Please stand by for further updates.

Please do not ask questions (This is not a new Q and A Thread) here and try to keep the postings on topic and non-confrontational (It seems the drama has been reduced heavily recently and I hope it stays that way.).

Lets please keep this a drama free thread and treat each other with respect.

Remember the Blue Avian "Message"... Its not an easy path, But one I am attempting to follow even though I am a very fallable person that has quite a ways to go in my journey as well. I am focusing on forgiveness and becoming more loving as much as possible... The link in my signature below will bring you to more info about the "Message".

Thank you,
Corey/GoodETxSG

Thank you,
Corey/GoodETxSG

Q and A's are still being done on the FAQ page on http://www.spherebeingalliance.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to GoodETxSG's work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the "Donate" button on any page.
Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com
Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians)
Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the "Ask Question" button at the top of the page.

David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com
(Donate to David's work)