140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_64There are various forms of "Guidance" in my life. Some are telepathic, some are via my "inner senses", some take the form of "physical". Today I had a physical one.

After returning to my car after the walk, I left and felt drawn to the ocean at Old Airport. I spent my time appropriately "immersed", got out, and walked over the rocks to get back to car. At one rock, I could sense my body tipping, and I fell back a short distance, but my left hand and arm caught most of the (fairly light) impact. Anyway, shortly after I was at Target, getting a cup of ice to immerse my soon-to-swell fingers.

Bottom line, I am feeling a bit of pain (like after having a hyperextension of fingers (like a volleyball injury)), but likely I will not attend the council meeting tomorrow.

That's "Guidance", baby.

The other part of this is that I realized that perhaps my "ocean entering" time at Old Airport may have passed. Also, with my love of playing guitar, and my role as a blogging type person, I need to care for my hands and fingers.

Also, my primary purpose on this planet, at this phase of my evolution, is to partner with the energies, align with them, follow their Guidance, and work with them to allow this planetary transformation to happen.

So there. Right now, I am not going to drive anywhere, because my fingers don't want it. And that's "the Guidance"... (dammit!!).

Aloha, from me and my healing fingers,
Kp