GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_52From this FB post. I've broken this up into paragraphs for (hopefully) easier reading.

--------------------------------------------------

[Corey] I wanted to take the time to say thank you for the supportive emails and recent paypal donations (On my website) prior to my Rotator Cuff & Bicep Tendon Reconstruction Surgery tomorrow morning at 7PM Central (5/22).

I hope the recent articles from Dr. Michael Salla will give you some new information to digest while we are waiting on David Wilcock to complete his Part 2 Article on the Secret Space Program Disclosure, his presentation live stream this weekend at "Contact In The Desert Conference" as well as the final touches on the LONG AWAITED VIDEO INTERVIEWS that we did a few months ago now (I know from your emails you are doubting those will be published).

Once I am feeling up to it I will begin using the "Dragon Transcription Software" to write some more in depth articles to be released as well as do a "Skype Interview" with Dr. Michael Salla to be released on his web site. I am going to be doing a larger number of Interviews with Trusted Researchers (There are only a few at this point) and Online Web Shows now that I have gotten the bulk of the information out in articles with the help of both David Wilcock and Dr. Salla.

When I had my Right Shoulder/Bicep Surgery 6 months ago it took me about 3-4 weeks to where I was able to do very much. During this time I am not active I hope that DW can release the video interviews and the E-Book we have discussed that will be based on the 130+ pages of notes taken while he was "Vetting Me" as well as some hours of recorded conversations that include detailed reports of meetings with the SSP Alliance, The Blue Avians, The Draco Federation (White Royal Reptilian) and the "Human-like ET Federation".

There have been several meetings and encounters that I have reported to DW in detail that have not been reported in full in articles yet. All of this data should make for a VERY interesting and fact filled "E-Book" that we will be releasing FREE in PDF format (Continued donations are very much appreciated to assist the continuation of my work after my career has been destroyed/ ended by not only an unethical researcher/& their supporters in the UFOLOGY Field but coming out as my real identity and my former 6 figure income in the high tech industry has been removed as I still have a wife and 2 children to care for).
Read more...