140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_66This day started out and I "did" my laundry. Very easy. Two Biocera balls plus clothes in cold water... let 'em go, and that's it. But this is not about laundry.

So after finishing that, and putting up one (that's "1") post, I felt like I had been hit with a something or other and that I was sitting in plaster. Or something like that. Thick and heavy. So I "flattened" myself (my body), and took a one hour rest.

The energies we are all involved with right now are so very "multitud-inous". Particularly if one is "sensitive" to multiple layers of energies. 3D 4D 5D and whatever D. Personally, being immersed a lot more in the developing energetics of these islands, and the re-emerging of the "Kingdom of Hawai'i" paradigm is a large part of that. I have to honor the emergence of new beings in this, as well as observe the "old paradigmers" who may very well want to keep "same old same old" going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

I also have to allow myself to KNOW that I do NOT know very much. And that there is ALWAYS more to learn. About everything.

As Corey and others have come to forefront, I've had to release my more limited view of the cosmos, and embrace the idea that we are involved in a much larger and more comprehensive "consciousness raising" aka "Ascension" process than I'd ever conceived before this moment.

And that makes it all so much more fun!!

Aloha Kp