GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_57"Carolyn Hamlett", that is. Although from one of the comments it appears he may have received contact data for her. In any event, I feel there is something here in this information that may help someone.

--------------------------------------------------

FB Post

I have been trying to contact Carolyn Hamlett a "NWO Whistleblower" the day I was informed about her (Very Recently). If anyone can assist me in getting in contact with her it would be greatly appreciated. She has been very difficult to track down. She and I have some experiences in common that I'd like to discuss with her. (The use of my Christian root beliefs I was raised on in recovery from MILAB program abuse induced "Entity Attachments" as those who have listened to my part 2 interview on my YouTube channel will remember etc...).

There will be much we have different perspectives/beliefs on based on our experiences, but worth the time of speaking to her and discerning where she is in her recovery from the heavy technical and extreme trauma based "Memory Manipulation" and "Mind Control" that the faction she is a victim of uses to this day.

She is very brave for coming forward and sharing her process with others who have managed to leave and those who remain assets of these dark souls/groups (IMHO). I can probably provide additional data on the tech being used to effect her health (& other ways) to harass her for coming forward. She can contact me w/the info below.

Thank You,
Corey/GoodETxSG
SphereBeingAlliance@gmail.com
Skype: Blue.Avians
http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/introduction

What is this "Message"? [from the link above]

Every day focus on becoming more "Service To Others" oriented. Focus on being more "Loving" and "Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level" and to learn to "Forgive Yourself and Others" (Thus "Releasing Karma"). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The "Shared Consciousness of Humanity" and "Change Humanity One Person at a time" (Even if that "One Person" is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a "Higher Vibrational Diet" to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a "Hippy Love and Peace" message that will not make a difference. I assure you the "Path" they lay out in "Their Message" is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay "Suppressed", imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this "Message". They had tried to deliver this message "Three Other Times" and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it "very clear" that this information was NOT to become a "Cult or Religious Movement" nor was I to put myself (my "ego") before the "Message" or elevate myself to a "Guru" status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to GoodETxSG's work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the "Donate" button on any page.
Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com
Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians)
Corey's TOT Forum Thread
Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the "Ask Question" button at the top of the page.

David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com
(Donate to David's work)