poofness_office_of_77This was at the end of this week's Poof report, and relates to last week's Poof post, and the Note about the last Poofness Report post as well.

---------------------------------------------------------

[Susan] As everyone knows, "Poof" passed away in May of 2013. I have continued to keep the newsletter on-going with the help of old newsletters and those who are part of my cyber network as the "Office of Poofness". What is used for updates each week comes from very select input, as carefully chosen as I know how to make it, and from people whose hearts are in the right place.

Last week's "Poof" update was from someone I normally don't follow, and in fact I did not know her source. The cut and paste message sent to me, and that I ultimately used, came from a website that I had no knowledge of. The gentleman who created it is adamant that I include his entire article herein, or he plans to sue for plagiary. I thought about that and though I see his website as worthwhile, it provides him with recognition or exposure to thousands of people. What do I do? I bow to your wishes I had never seen it until his email blitz started. I think you can find him at http://returntoone.org Blessings, S