140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_17That's a long title. Then again it's a big job. Well, "big" according to limited minds, I suppose.

Anyway, there's a planet-wide process going on, now, baby... Like it or not, here "it" comes. Better stated, here "it" IS.

Many are going through their "stuffs", for cleansing, clearing, de-Archonic-izing, upgrading, Higher Energy-level-izing. Including myself, of course.

Oliver Troll wrote a piece (... between a rock and a hard place?) that got the same hits as this blog's last post. Here's a snip.

"On my spiritual journey I'm currently between a rock and a hard space cause my brain just can't figure out this incarnation on EARTH....

"... I think my brain is somehow disconnecting in order to let the heart take over.. thus the weird feelings as of late.. or is the brain trying to hold of the heart? Everything is confusing.. atm.. yes it's my perception but still experiences I have...

"I'm very much used to connect dots fast and effortless, but now this seems impossible... can't do it any more? This particular experience tosses logic right out of the window..."

Anyway, right now I'm releasing "the brain" at Java on the Rock, which is still my all time favorite place for Java. The ocean feels very healing right now.

Aloha, KP