140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_17These questions came up today as I was taking a rest this afternoon. I was feeling like I was not being of any service or help to anyone or anything. Like I could be doing so much more.

Feelings of falling short. Feelings of guilt. Haven't felt that for awhile. Maybe it's time to get dunked... in an ocean... Now where could I find one of those?

Then lately my body has felt so "release-y". Gas coming out too. All the time. That's one reason to live in my own house... With no other noses to grace with aromas.

There are major energy changes, shifts, clearings, going on now, it seems. This stuff that I'm experiencing is likely part of that. And I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.

I've no idea where this post is leading, but I'm just going to put it up.

We'll all be getting through this highly clearing time, or whatever you want to call it.

Aloha, KP