Andrew Bartzis and Lance White

Andrew Bartzis and Lance White

Lance White has assembled an excellent new website, GalacticHistory.com, for the dissemination of Andrew Bartzis material, in particular, the 20-part Galactic History video series which was posted here recently. I personally know many who have benefited from this series.

All of the videos and the transcripts, which Lance White transcribed, are available from Galactic History website.

I have also placed this website, and Andrew Bartzis' website, in the blogroll at the right.

My sense is that the learning and understanding of Galactic History via this website will be very much in demand, as I sense many are ready for this information.

Here is what Lymerick at RMN said about GalacticHistory.com:

"Many many hours of listening to a huge compendium of metaphysical and esoteric information - fascinating, controversial, and worthy of your discernment. Great thanks to Zany Mystic for all the time and effort that went into providing this resource!"

And from one of the RMN readers:

"I wanted to thank you for putting these up for the folks that haven't seen them yet.

"As for me, one who has been struggling to find the truth of our existence diligently for the past 15 years,I can say that these 20+ videos are unquestionably the best information I have seen, read or heard. I have watched them in their entirety twice. My inner child (read discernment) tells me this is as close to the truth as I have found. Sure put clarity on many questions I have/had and shines the white light of truth on so many of the erroneous postulations that are floating around out there. Its a commitment of time but I say well worth the sacrifice of blocking out the time.

"Note: After some time to reflect I have noticed something subtle about Andrew that just SCREAMS at me and that is this:

"Andrew never (in over 500 minutes of interview) uses the word "but". Please think about that for a minute. Certainly the known shills do (read Jones, Fulford, Icky, Rense, etc.) and even the seemingly legitimate light sources (read Delores Cannon) will use the word "but" to change direction or to make a correction, but Andrew never does. For some reason this just screams at me as a way sign that this fella is legit.

"Sure did help me to set my sights closer to reality and especially the idea that someone off world is going to come at the last minute and save our arsses; not gonna happen. The biggest single benefit that I derived, and there are many, was the explanation that the Archons are controlling the incarnation cycle and that our memory gets wiped when we pass thru the birth canal. Whew, helped me a lot as I am frustrated with the re-incarnation over and over and over again with no memory of past incarnations/lives and no memory of my past failings/mistakes so that I could learn and correct them on subsequent incarnations."

GalacticHistory.com