This comes via Brian Kelly, at this link.

Here is what Brian (and Mel Ve) wrote...

I found this update from Ron to be VERY interesting. As you all may have noticed I haven't mentioned or published anything about SWISSINDO since their big unveiling earlier last year. There was just too much hype and speculation being tossed around, with a range of contradictory stories, I didn't want to touch it until there was something more "concrete."

My initial exposure to SWISSINDO came from Captain Deryl Zeleny, someone I consider a good friend who I have a great deal of respect for. It was my relationship and his peaked interest that drove MY interest and curiosity in the story, as it was coming out. Also, considering how hyped up the OPPT and UCC filings were at the time, it made sense to me that they were able to use them as the catalyst to make the next major moves with their objectives for GodSkyEarth. Any effort to assist humanity in transcending tyranny and oppression I will happily support. If the motives are not transparent and are in actuality to support some kind of false agenda I think no matter what is done, the truth will be brought into the light to be exposed, so I never have any worry or fear that any ill advised plan for humanity will transpire. I have complete trust in the Absolute Plan and from that space it's an utter impossibility that any form of darkness can prevail.
Read more of this post