imageI felt this message start coming in today, and finally it is a point where I feel like writing it. Not sure if I'll finish it now, but we shall see.

I'm really only about living, BEing, on this NOW moment. That's it.

Yes, I'm here in this place of islands, called Hawaii, and so there's lots of stuff that goes along with that. A lot of it is the fantasy that says, "If I just lived in a tropical paradise, by all the beaches, in warm weather, my life would be just fine." And that's why many come over here. To try to live out that fantasy.

And it does not work.

For my Self, the only reason I am here is because my DEEP HEART feels connected here. Whether its the connection to the land, the island, maybe a Spirit ancestor or two... but it is the connection. Not the fantasy.

The "History" means nothing to me. Whether it's world type, local type, or personal type. "The good old days" phrase has no part in my daily vocabulary.

This is the moment. And that's it.

For my Self, there is also no place for ideas like, I'm too old for that, I can't do that, I am not going anywhere unless it's comfortable, I'm not changing anything, That's just the way I am, A person who's as old/ young/ thin/ heavy/ tall/ short/ talented/ smart/ unintelligent/ from this country/from that country/ has had this experience/ has had that experience/ can't / shouldn't / wouldn't do / say / eat / be... whatever (you may fill that one in yourself).

Anyway, that's my RFTD (Rant for the Day).

Aloha, Kp