brian_kelly_amanda_palmerThis one so resonated with something in me. All of us waking up and learning the art of co-creating... via the art of asking...

The messages I received during "The Journey" on Turtle Island were to basically, not request anything unless I needed it. And when the asking occurred, many answered. And this, to me, was what "The Journey" was about. We all made it "Our Journey".

This is the message from Amanda. I love this (And what Brian had to say).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda Palmer -- The Art of Asking -- A True Exchange of Value"

Amanda Palmer -- The Art of Asking -- A True Exchange of Value

January 18, 2014

Damn I love synchronicity's! Today I posted an article for Justin and Julian from Stillness in the Storm to support their fundraising campaign to get to Morocco. Instantly I took some flack on FB for supporting a crowd funding initiative. It was actually more of a direct attack for accepting donations for the OPAL Tour. I'm not going to post the comment here because I want to respect this individual's privacy and he, as everyone, is allowed his opinion.

I could write out a thorough response to his 'perception,' but after seeing this video today (quite synchronistically), and reading the response comments on Facebook it doesn't look like I need to. In 13 minutes this woman breaks down perfectly, with pin point precision, EXACTLY how the Universe works. Provide value and value comes back, in many forms, 100 fold, well actually in her case 1.2 million fold. Such an inspiring story. Once more of us remember and Trust this process, we will master so many levels of our existence. Fewer and fewer people are accepting the whole,"well, this is how it's always been done," excuse. Anytime I hear that now I run for the hills. I've learned to question everything. To truly change things requires an expanded perspective. The kind that views every problem and challenge as an amazing opportunity for growth. Expectations can be a real sonofabitch, because we all know when they're not met, what follows is typically extreme disappointment. When one knows everything is ALWAYS exactly as it should be, the word disappointment simply ceases to exist. Trust me, it's much more fun and way more satisfying to accept EVERYTHING. From this space we are bullet proof, absolutely untouchable. Can you imagine what the world will look like when more of the world starts to think like Amanda Palmer? I can, because I DO :)
I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I did.

Responses from FB:
Read more of this post