20130519-074455.jpg

Well, even though the last post said I'd not be posting much during this move, here I am at Java on the Rock, posting again. I love to post from over here. Almost always feel relaxed and at peace here.

Today we have a south swell. Supposedly a big one. Usually the bigger swells come from north or northwest, but the summer south ones, from the other direction, can be large too.

So does this mean something? Well, as I'm finishing the clearing out, packing up, shipping car, waiting 2 weeks, flying out, the sense I'm getting is that many many people are now "getting" it's time to move in a new type of direction. Not resisting, not crying about the change, but rather, releasing the former, and embracing the "new type of direction". That's what's going on with myself, at least.

The key for myself, has been to realize that my "talents" seem to be a "Gaia-oriented" talent. Moving energy, BEing certain places, around the planet, for the planet. Others may have the "talent" of holding the energy at a specific place. Still others, may have the "talent" of "busting up the old paradigms" (in a visible and/or non-visible kind of way).

We're all in this together. Each doing/being in our own way, wherever we may be, whatever our "talents" are.

Riiding the waves of the New Direction.