I'm here at Peaberry & Galette, where they create the best mocha (in my mind) in town. Prepared with kindness, joy, and love, my heart feels like it is leaping with joy when I receive it. It's one of the "not on the beaten path" Kona coffee places, in the Keauhou Shopping Center. They also create and serve fabulous crepes.

I'm not a "food blogger", but when "the food" aligns with my joy spot (and we ALL have those), I'll post something about it.

Part of the "Joy Experience" now is the sense of not being "locked in" to this location. Being "locked in" has never been my paradigm. And likely never will. And certainly for this now moment, release of all "lock-in" or "hook" points is required.

That's both inner and outer, of course. The inner has been sensing the "desire for Kona release" for some months now. Now that I've allowed and aligned with that release, the entire planet opens up. And that is where I desire (need) to be.

And all that from a mocha...