imageSo... here I am taking a morning rest from the "world of moving". This photo shows my current view, of Kailua Bay. This is my new home (temporary) which will assist in "The Realignment of Energies". There seems to be a lot of that going on right now... with many people, in many places. That is not only my "sense", it is part of my observations.

The release of my vehicle occurred yesterday, as I drove from Kona, over Saddle Road, between Mauna Kea and Mauna Loan, to Hilo, where Matson received it, and will ship to a new land... "The Wonderful Land of Oaks" (that's a puzzle... which place could that be?). To me, at this point in the time scenario, it's like "The Wonderful Land of Oz", where magical new Energies are, and magical things happen.

PS, that is not my "permanent ending up" location, just my "for the now moment" starting place.

I greatly appreciate everyone who has assisted in this endeavor, and actually, all who have "tuned in" to any of "my journeys", via this blog, has turned it into "our journeys".

The next phase, whatever that means, whatever that is, is another in a series of "very important" ones, as we enter what might be called, "The Global Era of Freedom" phase...

...(or, perhaps more precisely, "The Era of Time where Each Recognizes and REALizes Their Individual and Collective Freedom on a Global Scale" phase).

I say, let's "Enjoy the He// (double hockey sticks)" out of it", and "Bring Even More of the Light into it"!!