pirate_arr_be_50

"ARR VEE..."

I know one or two of you may have some interest in this "RV thing" (or should I say, "RV Three-Ring Circus Thing"?). So I post this from D. The information she presents about NESARA is pretty close to what I got some time back, that "NESARA as present several years ago", would not happen. It has been so co-opted by "the cabal" that it had to be completely changed.

Note: I am NOT saying anything about exactly how all this "Prosperity Program stuff" will play out... whether it will or not. As we accept and embody our True Innate Value (Eternal Essence), do we even need all that "Prosperity Program stuff" anyway??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE May 7th: RV and NESARA and TANSTAAFL

Well my friends, it's been a long time since I've given an update on this topic of the "RV", and things are jumping like crazy right now, so I am going to give you some of the information that I know and my thoughts that go with it all.

The Disinfo Mill is spinning like crazy and the past week there has been an insane amount of ridiculous rumours and gossip and out right lies being spread like rancid peanut butter. We've always known that the closer the "RV/New Financial System/Nesara" gets, the more bullshit would be laid down..... and this past week has been a doozy!!

I want to clarify a few points that really need to be hammered home here on the topic of the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong (and many other currencies).

*YES there ARE tiers. Anyone who tells you differently is an outright liar or a complete moron who's only intel is coming from a magic 8 ball.

* Yes, tiers 1 and 2 have turned in their Dinar and have nice fat bank accounts with a lotta zeros..... which they can't touch until the whole shebang goes live. This is to try to prevent double dipping..... yea right! who are they trying to kid!

* Yes, there have been a whole bunch of arrests, especially in the past week- but NOT 2000 bankers (I haven't been able to confirm anywhere near that number)- and not just bankers either..... and a few people sorta disappeared for a few days. They weren't on vacation. (Geeee I'm glad I wasn't in that "special interest" group).... buhahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!
Read more...