image

I'm moving forward with "the move", but yet I am enjoying this particular now moment. Transitions are going on now for lots of folks, and I'm definitely one of them.

So how am I going about all this, and what am I doing? Well, one thing for sure, I'm allowing the "Kp who loves the kitties" to cry a lot. At least whenever the "I'm going to not have them around me anymore" realization hits.

But I'm also just going about the DOing stuff, like booking the vehicle shipping, reserving the (one way) airfare to the west coast, and releasing stuff, and packing stuff, and mailing off stuff (I'll maybe have 5-6 large flat rate boxes to send... somewhere... not much... need to stay easily movable...).

All of this is happening BTW because I AM is knowing that I AM a Galactic Being, with responsibilities of the Joyful Kind that require me to move where this planet needs me.  I'm in a position , with no spouse, children, pets, houses, etc., that would tend to keep my BEingness I isolated in just a single spot. On this planet... In a 3D kind of way.

So I'll get "over there", get in my just-arrived car, and head off... To wherever the Guidance directs.

And that's all there is to it.

And as in other journeys, I'll never feel alone. I'll always feel protected, and accompanied by a Guiding Presence... A Presence much "larger" than just my self. And all