Some have sent emails on occasion and although I (almost) always read them, I don't always post them. And just so everyone is clear about things, I repost this earlier post, catchingly entitled, "Why I Post what I Post". I added a couple new ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I Post what I Post
by Kauilapele, 2-2-12

Its very simple.

I post what I "feel drawn" to post.

It has nothing to do with the following:

  • Other people are posting something
  • Someone says (suggests, implies, etc., kindly or otherwise!) I should post something
  • I posted someone/something before
  • It's on the mainstream news
  • Someone says "The Sky is Falling"
  • It would taste real good
  • It would appease certain people or groups of people
  • It requires extensive research and analysis (pardon, I am not David Wilcock or Steve Beckow and do not post the same way they do)
  • NEW Someone says, "Make this viral"
  • NEW Someone says (or implies), "Everyone else is posting this so you need to post this as well."

I suppose I could say that it's a "Higher Dimensional" thing. Or an "I'm really strange and only a strange being would ever post such things, or do such things like going to Peru, Egypt, New Madrid, Santa Fe, and sometimes drive around in my car and sleep overnight at -10 F in my car or on an island in the middle of a lake that's 4 hours boat ride from anywhere" thing.

But maybe you have figured that out.

And whether you agree with my postings or not (and I don't always "agree" with everything from others that I post), that's what I do.

I'm grateful for all of you all over the world who read this blog, and hope it assists one or two of you. And I'm very grateful to see how many of you (how many, I'm don't know) have started your own blogs, either to mirror some of the posts here, or to offer alternative views on things.

So that is what I have to say about that.