20121018-092554.jpg

So I'm sitting at a different table here at Java, and with a different view. Although most any table here Is okay, I like the ones where you can see the sky over your head rather than the one's with the big umbrellas over them. But today my table was occupied, so I came to this one. It's also close to the plug (holy spot, electrical outlet) where I can charge the phone as I write.

Change of view. I'm enjoying that.

Actually today has felt much like I'm not here. Like somehow separated from something old and "familiar" but not really part of the I AM of me. And now the Inner One wants to float away to where it knows is home. Away from the duality "oh did you see what happened in the news today and the presidential debates were two days ago and 'we're right and they're wrong' and so and so did this and so and so did that and look who died today" endless useless not-at-all-important talking points.

So that's my bitching and moaning for today.

This is not a philosophical post, here, but I did sense a change in something, as my table was not available. It felt like a switch had been flipped. Something turned on. Or over. Onto a new path.

Well, that's all for now. Aloha, KP