That's a fine title if you like longer titles. I'm sitting here at Java writing this (btw if anyone comes here and sees me intense-looking-like-I'm-writing, thanks for waiting until I look up and finish the piece before bringing your java over to my table... glad to talk after I'm pau (Hawaiian for "finished"). For some reason I have to write this now.

So here's the deal. I felt strongly drawn to Puuhonua o Honaunau yesterday in the later afternoon. I felt my body and spirit really wanted to get in the ocean over there (btw, every time I go there, it is always an adventure, and almost always a "mission", of sorts, and that's how it was yesterday; follow the Guidance, feel out where I am to jump in, and go, baby, go!).

Ocean was active. Found the place to jump in, fins on of course, and jumped just before a couple larger waves came in. Love it!

As I swam out and around the point, I saw the following things (in order of appearance):

1. A bird shaped cloud surrounded in light. It looked like a chicken. As I'd seen the "Firebird" a few days earlier, I knew this must be a "Fire Chicken". And believe me, we have so many beautiful red/orange wild chickens over here, this "Fire Chicken" fit right in.

2, A set of symbols in the clouds. A "2", then two dashes, and the first dash had another dash above it with an unlaut (double dot) over it.

3. A pyramid began to form shortly after. It was upside down, with perfectly straight sides. Vertically short and wide base, At the point that was pointing into the Earth, a light formed (the sun), and became the shape of a cross, but rather a bird, head on top, vertical body, and wings outstretched horizontal. This bird later turned into a cross of light.

4. A cloud craft. To me, this felt like a higher dimensional ship. It looked translucent. I knew it was recognizing me being there. And kind of as a protection (waves were nice and strong).

So then this morning, I'm driving in for coffee, and this rainbow shows up. We almost never see morning rainbows because we rarely have morning rain. But there it was.

The whole thing these last couple days, Firebird, Fire Chicken, pyramid directing light into the planet, cloud ship, rainbow. All feels great to me.

I'll likely get more about this later, but I'm leaving comments open for anyone who wants to input about this.

Aloha, KP