From Removing the Shackles. Now I'm not one to pay much attention to military and militia and all that, but since listening to the Drake, I realized that there is an intent behind the militia beyond anything "military", and that they may serve as community groups prepared to help out in emergencies.

But the reason I post this, is that this program airs tonight (10 PM EST; on our cable networks in Hawaii, it's on Discovery channel at 7 PM HST), and I sense is a part of the unveiling of the presence groups like this, and why they are here. And possibly this is being aired to prepare the public about these groups. That's what I got, at least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soldier Hugs and Watchmen of America: Militia Rising

From my buddy Aaron at SoldierHugs, brand new series on Discovery Channel all about the Watchmen of America. The launch episode airs tonight on Discovery at 10est. Freebyrd from the Watchmen has said that this series will be amazing AND.... in this first episode they discuss the patriot movement and the return to the constitution.

....I know what I'm watching tonight!

Discovery Channel – Militia Rising – Watchmen of America
I just got off the phone with the administrator of the "Watchmen of America organization. They have a great new program series called "Militia Rising" airing its pilot episode tonight on the Discovery Channel at 10pm EST.

Here is the Trailer
Read more...