20121015-120930.jpg

Somehow I felt this photo of one of our kitties was just right for something. And this message is it...

The last SaLuSa mentioned, "concentrate more on your personal journey, and know that everything else is being taken care of." As I read certain sites, there is a variety of messages one could let the mind get involved with. But at this moment, I do sense that, for myself at least, it is most important to simply care for my own path. Whether it's "go here, go there" or just "stay here, don't go anywhere."

My own view of all this is to resist the "push to fix the world out there", and simply allow Higher Self to guide this (namely, my own) individual self. And keep the Higher Eyes open to instructions from the Universe. Just like the "eyes wide open" kitty eyes above.

That's about all for now. I'll leave comments open for your inputs.

Mahalo all... KP