This is probably a short post. It's sort of a channeled post, but I'm not sure exactly where it's going, or how it's going.

Every four years in the U.S., it becomes "massive political baloney and presidential election time". So this year is another one.

There's always a bunch of things and people to vote for. Most who read this can likely "guess" who I have voted for this year, in the presidential part. Yes, I've already voted. So much quieter and less cluttered than on the actual "election day". That's my take on it. Vote early, and vote often! (sorry, they actually only let you vote once here).

My parents told me once that around Kennedy/Nixon election, there was a comedian who parodied certain radio (or TV) ads that encouraged "getting out to vote". It said, "Please get out to vote. Vote for the Kennedy of your choice, but vote."

Now I do things this way. The last few elections I know very little about the actual details about the candidates. Sometimes I read a few things. But in the end, I follow this guideline...

"Vote with the Light... Vote for the Light..."

So whoever shows up using Higher Guidance (with the Light), whoever appears to my Higher Discernment to be working "with the Light", and would assist bringing more Light to the planet, that's who I vote for.

That's all I can say right now. You can read tonnes of articles about this one, that one, this other one, that other one. And that's great, if that's your thing.

But for me it's simple...

"Vote with the Light... Vote for the Light..."

[comments open 24 hours; however, I will not leave up any comments that promote any one candidate over another. Thank you.]