This has been going through my being this whole day [2-15-12]. I've said nothing about it, and told no one about it. Until now.

There comes a time when everything everyone else says or feels or thinks or writes or reports or channels or conveys or comments... Means nothing.

I mean, do you ever hear "mind things" going on, like, "Well, SaLuSa said this", and "Fulford reported this", but "David Wilcock says this", and "Poof said it's going to happen tomorrow." And you sit here, in front of the computer, reading things, all the internet news, and it's like you think, "What the hell am I doing? Listening to all of these characters?"

In the end all you have is your own beingness to choose from. Yes, I feel help from beyond self, whatever you want to call it. But so much of everyday things and events (including jobs, what "everyone else" says or feels or thinks or writes or reports or channels or conveys or comments) is like a ringing bell that calls you nowhere.

I'm not even sure where this is going, but the bottom line for me right now is that "there comes a time" when all of that "stuff" means nothing.

At this precise moment, I'm going out and enjoying this moment, and all of that other stuff can be what it is, and be where it is. The ocean looks inviting today. I think I'll take my coffee.

[comments open 2 days]