Bill Brockbrader released two documents today, which I received via email. The first one I have posted the first 3 paragraphs, and the rest may be viewed by downloading the pdf below. The first has some back and forth about Kerry Cassidy, but also included some information that might be useful to some. Especially the parts about a "department of disinformation" which exists, techniques used by media for mind control, and, about Kerry, "She has helped me infinitely on my journey to reveal the truth that I possess inside."

I do disagree with some of Bill's statements about Kerry's interview style. In particular I found her recent interview with John Kettler was handled very appropriately by her.

More Truth Revealed by Bill Brockbrader
Mind Control 101 by Bill Wood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Truth Revealed
By Bill Brockbrader

I think that it is an apporpriate [sic] time to reveal additional information about my military service and the reasons for some of my actions in the recent past. I have been highly criticized for not revealing some earth shattering truth during my interview with Kerry Cassidy on February 4, 2012. I must apologize to all for that. Though Kerry stated in an article on her website that I am lying about my statements in a subsequent interview with Lisa Harrison, I must say that I told the truth and that Pete Peterson would say the same thing if he were to speak on the matter. I only say this because Kerry has not spoken with Mr Peterson since that interview back in 2009 and she is also very aware that I have. I could say much more on the subject but I know that it would be exactly what the elite would want - to have us fighting amongst ourselves and distracting from the real issues. I would only suggest that, as Kerry states, that Project Camelot is not the proper forum for first time whistleblowers and that many people, including myself, agree with her statement. It is my greatest wish to establish a forum in which whistleblowers can disclose seeming unbelievable information and not be discredited simply because they don't possess a level of proof that nameless, faceless people in the chatrooms and forums demand.

What we all need to understand is that we are led to believe that every comment, every post, every youtube video is created by someone that is honestly interested in the truth. That is not the case. The department of disinformation exists and is a very powerful force in America that knows how to exercise mass mind control to influence issues that are counterproductive to their agenda. Take the information that I am working to reveal. Fear is their greatest tool. Pull up 'Bill Wood' on youtube and watch the non Project Camelot videos. You will note the examples of mass mind control that I am about to identify. The first example are the videos that interlace images of my photo with images of obviously victimized women and little girls. Subconsciously, it has the effect of associating the images as one even though none of the woman and girls in the images have anything to do with me directly. It works the same with commercials in the middle of television programs and 'product placement' in television shows, movies, and music videos. The second example involves carefully editing the original interviews into little clips that clearly misstate what I actually said in the interview. It takes advantage of a lifetime of conditioning to not be interested in the whole long boring story that contains actual information and cause us, instead, to rely on clips that give us only 'the important stuff'. The people that create these videos are, once again, nameless and faceless but our minds are trained not to investigate the source of the material being presented. We are conditioned only to focus on the shock value of the message as the validity of the source. I think that it is also pertinent to point out that 'people' in chatrooms and forums are nameless, faceless and they may have a hidden agenda of distracting and hiding the truth of the information being presented. If we blindly accept information that is easily offered and obtained from various anonymous sources, I think it will become obvious that these sources almost universally instill an element of fear in our minds aka mind control. When Kerry says that she is simply listening to the masses of Project Camelot viewers, I would suggest that she is, more often than not, perpetuating the fear of a small carefully organized group who's goal is to disguise the truth in the information being revealed.

The truth about is Kerry is this. She has helped me infinitely on my journey to reveal the truth that I possess inside. I can't find fault in her for allowing fear to slip into her mind. We are all venerable and have all unknowingly accepted this fear into ourselves many many times in our lives. She is no more or no less human than anyone else. I will not judge her because I know that for every finger that I point, ten fingers will point back at me. I will simply suggest that everyone watch the video that I did with Lisa Harrison and see for yourselves if the environment in which an interview is conducted is critical to the information being reveal in the interview. I truly hold no animosity towards Kerry knowing that we are both simply doing our best to bring the truth into the light. Read more in the pdf file