These clouds felt like some kind of code transmitters. There is a strong flow of new codes for hue-manity. The new paradigms being entered, one after the other (see any of the Dan Mathews posts), require codes so that by using the codes we may align fully and rapidly with them. The new paradigms, that is.

There's another major paradigm shift on 3-3-12, followed by one on 5-6-12.

The reason for the codes is that, even though in theory they are accessible to anyone, they will not initially be received by everyone. Like a new radio station that operates on a new frequency. It is there, accessible to anyone, but only those willing to tune in to the new frequency receives the messages from the new station.

Also I suppose it's like going through a door in certain buildings. You enter the code, and you may go through the door. Enter an old code, and you can't.

Codes also enter from the Solar sun. For us on planet Earth, that's a big one. Often I find my eyes drawn to look directly at the sun, and just soak in the codes. I'm aware I'm soaking in codes, which what accelerates their alignment with my bodies (all of them, 3D and beyond).

Do I understand all the mechanics of this? No. Do I need to understand all the mechanics of this? No. Does it help to understand that there ARE new codes coming in that will assist my development into a Galactic (or Higher Vibration, Higher Energy) Being? Yes.

Well, that seems to be all that is coming in for the moment. Let's enjoy the new codes. And as we feel ready to do so, let's use them.

Aloha, KP