This is a view of Kailua Bay. I am feeding the birds right now (they're technically a type of dove, with brown grey feathers). They seem very glad to eat the small pieces of walnut I broke off for them. Walnuts... filled with Vitamin W.

A couple of them have broken stubby feet. But they still move around. One of them I see here almost every time I come here (Javaontherock.com, of course).

This might be seen as like some of us. Been through the mill, the rocky places, climbing up mountains, then falling back a time or two. Scraping feet, hands, face, now maybe moving more slow and measured than before.

Yet when I see the stump leg dove walking across the table just a few inches from me, and he/she looks right at me, it tells me that there are no challenges we are not able to deal with.

As Light illuminates the planet (and all planets, galaxy, universe), more and more dark stuff, shadow stuff, is being scared out of the cracks and crevices of our beings. We are given the choice of dealing with it, letting go, and moving forward, or fearing it, and living with those shadows awhile longer. It gets more and more "painful" to hold on.

We have a situation at the very quiet house where I live. One of occupiers is not quite aligned with the word, "quiet". So I'm learning again to deal with this from place of peace and firm decorations. And of seeing all as parts of the whole. Without the duality judgement thing, or the blame game. No soap operas for me.

Holding All Here in the Light of the Big ONE.

Aloha, KP