I put this here just as a short message before entering into probably a rather long night of posting under the stars (I'm not outside, but the stars are out anyway). The message I am getting at the moment (take for what values it is for you) is that a grand revving of engines is going on right now. Something is about to move forward rapidly, and this is much more than just one. It is a "many".

These noises that people have been hearing all around, that is likely a part of that. When engines rev up, they are burning more fuel, more energy is being pumped through the cylinders, and tubes, and fancy-car-named-things. All just before they take off.

We're likely more on the drag race track. Super fast, super quick, burn rubber from big fat tires, and GET THERE... FAST. ALL AT ONCE. (I used to live in Gainesville, Florida, and they had the Gatornationals over there, and I know how loud and fast those babies can go; and nothing beats the sweet smell of Nitro! (I'm an ex-chemist)).

So before more goes up here, I'll eat dinner, then come back and post a few more. I'll leave comments open on this one.