GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_32I am simply posting this as is. No explanation required... (except that I'm posting it in all black text... not purple as in the forum post.

---------------------------

Forum post 1312 (4-21-15, 0926)

Hello Fine Peoples...

I will be further offline some tonight and tomorrow (I have been off/on and up/down technically for some weeks now).

I finally had to break down and spend some $ that I could NOT AFFORD AT ALL to (Wife is very unhappy ) purchased some new HW.

I was recently hacked in a serious way and being in the IT Business for over 20 years I have computers that are in very very bad shape (Yes, its true "Plumbers have the leakiest pipes"). My best LT was a 5 YO computer with Linux on it that shut down constantly and the screen flickered... It has been almost impossible to get any work done or keep up with things online. For that I apologize.

I had to drop just under $600 ($595.32) on new equipment today that will put me in the 21st Century and also allow me to bring my Network Security up to the standards they should be while working on this kind of material.

I am going to be working on that Installation and Configuration for a while. I will get that setup and will be back online and I hope able to finally get some real work done. It has been almost impossible to get any amount of work done until this point and I have really fallen behind.

Thank you for your patience...

Back online soon,

Corey/GoodETxSG

http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction

(PayPal Donation Link at this URL [Kp note: I presume he means the above link]: If anyone wants to make a small donation to assist it would be appreciated. I am not working because of "Coming Out" and not getting paid or requesting payment for release of this information that should belong to the people... If this request is in poor taste I will remove it.)